|Blueprints by Level:||Level 30 • Level 40 • Level 50 • Level 60 • Level 70|
Blueprint Materials by Slot PieceEdit
To find out how to get the materials in this table, visit the Blueprint Materials page.
These sets only have 4 pieces as opposed to the higher level armor sets which have 8 pieces.
|Level 30 - Consolidated Blueprints Table (All Classes)|
|Sources: Dungeons (npcs, bosses), Elite Treasure Chests, Guild Dungeon, Auction, etc.|
|Remains of Madeline's Armor||10||10|
|Sources: Lv 30 [Event] Alchemist's Request, Guild Workshop, Auction.|
|Worn-out Broken Blade||2||2|
|Sources: Resource nodes in Hope Canyon and Arbor Valley, Auction.|
- When you collect all the ingredients, just click on the blueprint, then select "Use" and then click on the "Craft" button.
- If you are missing materials, you can click the "Craft All" button and spend cash to buy the missing materials and proceed with the item production! The cash costs may vary according to the level of the blueprint.
- The following level 30 materials are not used for any blueprints and haven't been included in the table for that reason. You can simply discard these:
- Spider Silk (rare resource from "Dried Pelt" nodes in Hope Canyon)
- Blue Crystal (rare resource from "Iron Ore" nodes in Hope Canyon and "Copper Ore" in Jade Quarry)
- Ashes of Evil Energy (from Lv 30 Alchemist's Request and Guild Workshop)
- Mysterious Jade Hook (from Lv 30 Alchemist's Request and Guild Workshop)
- Glowing Energy Orb (dropped by npcs in Abandonned Cellar dungeon, Elite treasure chests and the Guild Admin's guild dungeon)
- Shards of Madeline's Armor (dropped by npcs in Abandonned Cellar dungeon, Elite treasure chests and the Guild Admin's guild dungeon)
- Copper Ore (from "Iron Ore" nodes in Hope Canyon and "Copper Ore" in Jade Quarry)
|Level 30 Blueprint Sources (All Classes)|
|Head|| Loot from final boss of Lv 30 dungeon:|
♦ Madelyn in [Dungeon] Abandoned Cellar
|All slots|| ♦ Lv 30 [Event] Recover the Wings|
♦ Auction (sold by other players)
Note: the pictures that have jumbled letters are missing screehshots. If you have screenshot of that piece, click on it and follow the steps to submit your picture. It is recommended to upload your pictures in .png format.
[Knight] - Suppressor's SetEdit
[Hunter] - Rebel's SetEdit
[Mage] - Conjurer's SigilsEdit
[Priest] - Dusk SetEdit