Note: This event was originally launched during the spring of 2013 as "Pet Island" and was later renamed to "Pet Grove". IGG decided to remove "Pet Grove" during the summer of 2013 until it was added back into the game on 8th May 2014 as "Pet Island". However, it was removed once again a few weeks after and has since been permanently replaced by Mount Island.
As of June 9th 2014, this event is no longer accessible.
Talk to the Pet Merchant in Forrester City to access Pet Island.
This is a solo event, it cannot be done in teams.
Daily limit: 2
Collect Pet Shards to form exotic pets!
Note: The information below is for the old version of Pet Grove which was launched and removed in 2013. This section needs to be updated to reflect the changes of the May 8th, 2014 version.
- Level 1: 10 Level 20 Chupacabras. 2 Chupacabras drop 1 Grade C Pet Shard each.
- Level 2: 10 Level 30 Scyllas. 2 Scyllas drop 1 Grade C Pet Shard each.
- Level 3: 10 Level 40 Chupacabras. 2 Chupacabras drop 1 Grade C Pet Shard each.
- Level 4: 10 Level 60 Scyllas. 2 Scyllas drop 1 Grade C Pet Shard each.
- Level 5: 10 Level 70 Chupacabras. 2 Chupacabras drop 1 Grade C Pet Shard each.
- Level 6: 10 Level 80 Scyllas. _ Scyllas drop _ Grade _ Pet Shard each.
Tip: If you die, you can click "return to save point" and try to kill the monster-bosses one at a time. For example, you managed to kill two bosses before you died. Now, when you revive (return to save point) you will only have 8 bosses attacking you and it will get easier to survive longer. And the longer you survive, the more bosses you'll be able to kill each time. So each time you revive it should get easier to kill the bosses as their numbers dwindle down.
Note: You may have a severe lag. WoD is a very graphic game and your computer may have a hard time loading the monsters around you because their attacks are visually complex. Auto-combat mode is highly recommended so that you are able to kill monsters without needing to know their current location.